When Was the Last time You Had Your Hearing Tested?
In all aspects of life some things move more quickly, and some things move slower than others. Hearing loss is one thing that is definitely part of the slower moving group. It is so gradual that it’s impossible to recognize the subtle changes that are taking place over time.
Consequently, about 68% of those with a measurable hearing loss wait about seven years before seeking help. While they wait, they put themselves at risk of developing negative mental and physical health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, balance disorders, cognitive decline and more.
The only way to know the truth about your hearing is to have it tested by a hearing care professional.
Where can I get a hearing test near me?
Hearing Aid Source conducts hearing tests in our clinics in Toronto and Scarborough. Best of all, they’re quick, painless, provide immediate results and free.
6 Common Causes of Hearing Loss
You May Have a Hearing Loss If…
- You have to turn up the volume of the TV to levels that are uncomfortable to others.
- Conversations on the phone are difficult to understand.
- You’re constantly asking others to repeat themselves.
- Family, friends and coworkers are complaining and telling you to “get your ears checked.”
- You avoid restaurants, social events and family gatherings because it’s too hard to have a decent conversation because of the noise.
- You laugh at jokes you don’t understand, covering the fact that you didn’t hear them.
- There is a feeling of stuffiness or aural fullness in your ears.
- You’re experiencing a constant ringing, buzzing or hissing sound in your ears (known as tinnitus).
If you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms of hearing loss, it’s time to take action.
Find the Toronto or Scarborough clinic nearest you for a free hearing test.
What You Can Expect during a Hearing Test at Hearing Aid Source
Schedule Your Free Hearing Test
Because the changes come on at such a slow pace, recognizing that you are experiencing hearing challenges can be difficult. However, with a hearing assessment from a hearing care professional, you can know the truth about your hearing and get the help you need.
Both of our clinics in Toronto, ON and Scarborough, ON conduct free hearing tests. Submit the adjacent form to take advantage of this opportunity, and a member of our team will contact you to help schedule an appointment.
"*" indicates required fields